Kaito

Kaito Matsuzaki's Helper Application

• SA:MP Full Name:
    Kaito Matsuzaki
  • Stats Page 1
    1.png.a70f92ec41978fcfa1e14f973ace2468.png
  • Stats Page 2
    2.png.fcf7977778d98fbb1ff0731e8bb55944.png
  • How many hours are you online per day?
    3-4 hours
  • What makes you think you're better than the other applicants?
    I will do, but not try my best to be a role model to each and every player. I will remain active and very responding to questions on /newbie. I will never ignore a player that seeks help. I will be serving a community tour for the new players.

Here are some points on why I think I should be chosen over other applicants:

- My English is pretty decent grammatically.
    - I have a lot of experience.
    - In general I personally think I am a helpful guy.
    - I was a helper before so I have bit more experience over other applicants.
  • Have you ever been imprisoned or banned, if so why?
    N/A
Edited by Kaito

sETYDle.png

Hello, the Advisory Team of Origin Generation Gaming is glad to inform you that your application has been successfully reviewed and put on-hold. You have 48 hours to review your application thoroughly and fix the said issues;

• Add More Effort 

• tell your answer on paragraph not on points like " - " it would be better.

Director Of Advisory Joker

Edited by JoeySlice

What makes you think you're better than the other applicants?
 You should hire me as one of your advisors because I have the potential to be a part of your advisory team, the experience and the politeness to the other player. Also, I have past experience in other roleplay games like NGG, HZ:RP and Lawless RP, If I would be given a chance to become a Helper I will make sure to do my best as I can and I will make sure that all Newbies question will be answered.

sETYDle.png

Hello, the Advisory Team of Origin Generation Gaming is glad to inform you that your application has been successfully reviewed and put on-hold. You have 44 hours to review your application thoroughly and fix the said issues;

• Minimum 100 Words

( This is your last chance to fix your mistake .)

Edited by JoeySlice

What makes you think you're better than the other applicants?
You should hire me as one of your advisors because I have the potential to be a part of your advisory team, the experience and the politeness to the other player. Also, I have  past experience in other roleplay games like NGG, HZ:RP and Lawless RP, If I would be given a chance to become a Helper I will make sure to do my best as I can and I will make sure that all Newbies question will be answered. and also I have extensive knowledge of the server, I like helping the players and I also work actively daily. I must choose instead of others, because I am always willing to help anyone, with a calm and patient attitude. That's all. (btw thanks for the last chance)

APPLICATION ACCEPTED 

sETYDle.png

Hello, the Advisory Team of Origin Generation Gaming is glad to inform you that your application has been successfully reviewed and accepted. You have 48 hours to visit our Discord and wait in the according channel for someone to handle your interview. Have a great day.

Edited by JoeySlice