Haris Byrd Griffin
  • Date:
    08/02/2019
  • Gang Name:
    Hells Angels MC
  • Gang members you're reporting:
    Robert De Costa
  • Explanation for the report:
    Shooting outside of bounds. It's clear how he came back to the point after dying, exited his vehicle and started shooting at me after seeing my low HP outside of point boundaries.
  • Evidence:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zyp85pBA_8&feature=youtu.be
Edited by Haris Jones

Replying as the leader of Hells Angels MC, the video is edited as you were clearly seen running outside from inside the point. Thus my member robert shot you seeing you from running inside.

On 8/3/2019 at 7:32 PM, Ziggy said:

Replying as the leader of Hells Angels MC, the video is edited as you were clearly seen running outside from inside the point. Thus my member robert shot you seeing you from running inside.

The chatlog shows that I fought Danko Lancer the member of 14k Huan Cha, and the video is sufficient evidence, it can be clearly seen how Robert got back to point after dying by entering with a car and with full HP, I was never in bounds when he was too, stop making up the story the way it fits you, you cannot say anything about this as you weren't there you're lying.

RESOLVED 

Robert D Costa  has been jailed for 1h reason [ breaking DGA gang policy]

@Levi_Stax

Kindly read this

Policy 6.11: Shooting outside of point
Sniping/shooting from outside the point and shooting towards the point is forbidden. This means no shooting outside of point boundaries. If a player runs into point, and tries to run out of point boundaries - He is allowed to be chased and killed however.

and Further more this video is edited there's no proof of that he ran from the point towards his car.

Kindly show us the full video @Haris Jones

Just now, Richard said:

Sniping/shooting from outside the point and shooting towards the point is forbidden. This means no shooting outside of point boundaries. If a player runs into point, and tries to run out of point boundaries - He is allowed to be chased and killed however.

In this policy it clearly states, that " Sniping/shooting from outside the point and shooting towards the point is forbidden. This means no shooting outside of point boundaries. "

Means I can shoot while I'm inside the bounds or at the point from the person who is outside, and as far as I can recall it Haris Jones shot my car first when entered the point. I want to see the complete video Haris.

On 8/3/2019 at 10:32 PM, Ziggy said:

True words we want to see the full video, Please Haris show us. Before he was standing there and running he shot my car from is sniper while he was outside the bounds, and how did he knew It was me in the car, thus my phone was togged and there's no sign of track or trace of my phone number if he was tracking it . It's shown in the map.

22 hours ago, Richard said:

@Levi_Stax

Kindly read this

and Further more this video is edited there's no proof of that he ran from the point towards his car.

Kindly show us the full video @Haris Jones

22 hours ago, Richard said:

In this policy it clearly states, that " Sniping/shooting from outside the point and shooting towards the point is forbidden. This means no shooting outside of point boundaries. "

Means I can shoot while I'm inside the bounds or at the point from the person who is outside, and as far as I can recall it Haris Jones shot my car first when entered the point. I want to see the complete video Haris.

21 hours ago, Richard said:

True words we want to see the full video, Please Haris show us. Before he was standing there and running he shot my car from is sniper while he was outside the bounds, and how did he knew It was me in the car, thus my phone was togged and there's no sign of track or trace of my phone number if he was tracking it . It's shown in the map.

All of these arguments are weak and bullshit. Considering that this FC was posted a week ago and even more that it got resolved I don't have the full video. I never shot you from outside of point, I would never risk a gang strike in someone else's gang, nonetheless I would not shoot you as I was low, thereby I would have died, but I died however because you were rulebreaking. The evidence is clear and sufficient and that's how Levi deems it too. You replied way too late as it's been a week of when the FC is posted regardless of the fact that the FC is already resolved, if we include that fact too it is way too late. My friendly advice is to not rulebreak in the future situations similar to this one and to learn to accept the penalties for breaking the rules when you actually are guilty.                  

45 minutes ago, Haris Jones said:

All of these arguments are weak and bullshit. Considering that this FC was posted a week ago and even more that it got resolved I don't have the full video. I never shot you from outside of point, I would never risk a gang strike in someone else's gang, nonetheless I would not shoot you as I was low, thereby I would have died, but I died however because you were rulebreaking. The evidence is clear and sufficient and that's how Levi deems it too. You replied way too late as it's been a week of when the FC is posted regardless of the fact that the FC is already resolved, if we include that fact too it is way too late. My friendly advice is to not rulebreak in the future situations similar to this one and to learn to accept the penalties for breaking the rules when you actually are guilty.                  

Oh really is that soo, FC is resolved on less evidence, according to DGA policy your video covers the half part what about the other half dude. Kindly post the full video so that we all can actually see that first you went inside the boundary then ran out that happened after you killed Danko Lancer and I arrived 1 minute after that which is indeed more than enough time you have to go in to the point cap it and get out of it, as you saw me coming you ran towards your car and fraps bait me to show that I actually shot you when you were out of the p boundary , despite of the fact that you shot my car first when I was arriving to the point and then you stood still out of the point to show that it was me who broke the rule and MR Haris Jones was innocent. You can fool your friend here who resolved the FC for you.

Be a man and post the full video. This fc is resolved on less evidence.

Pending @Brandon (as DGA policy was broken).

Considering that this FC was posted a week ago and even more that it got resolved I don't have the full video.

It doesn't matter when the FC was posted you should have the full video since you cropped the one you posted , the FACT is that you don't want to show the truth.

23 minutes ago, Richard said:

It doesn't matter when the FC was posted you should have the full video since you cropped the one you posted , the FACT is that you don't want to show the truth.

Negative. I cropped the video so I render, upload and process it faster as I always do. Same goes with the FC against SA Gov when they asked for full video and I uploaded it, but the difference is they didn't ask for it when the person I'm posting complaint against got jailed and FC got resolved, they asked for full video early enough. Also I already mentioned this once, the fact that chatlog shows that I've been fighting Danko Lancer prior to your arrival and that you were coming back after dying in the oncoming Sultan that can be seen in the video is sufficient evidence, case closed.

Posted (edited)

Ok only you can a sultan coming from this far and color red nice, and you killed Danko a min ago before my arrival you can check the chat you send on /v stop shooting.

It's very easy to say, that the "case is closed" when you don't have a valid evidence against me. & your friend Stax gave you complete favor. A complain is pending wait for it to resolve.

ez Fraps baiting it really shows how immature you're.

Edited by Richard

@Levi_Stax kindly check this again, I want it to be fixed asap, Haris failed to provide full evidence according to this policy

Therefore, this 10 seconds of video covers this point "Sniping/shooting from outside the point and shooting towards the point is forbidden. This means no shooting outside of point boundaries."

Thus this point is still not proved according to the video Haris gave us " If a player runs into point, and tries to run out of point boundaries - He is allowed to be chased and killed however."

and you're saying that, "there are no point boundaries". That's something new .

On 8/11/2019 at 2:53 PM, Richard said:

@DGM / @LGM ,  respond.

Are you kidding me, you're still on this lol ?

2 hours ago, Richard said:

Such a childish approach . 

Not more childish than you, you got what you deserved so move on stop acting like a baby, you did rulebreak and the admin finds the evidence sufficient too so quit it already.

2 hours ago, Haris Jones said:

Not more childish than you, you got what you deserved so move on stop acting like a baby, you did rulebreak and the admin finds the evidence sufficient too so quit it already.

The admin who finds the evidence sufficient is a fool who don't know shit about points and he was asking me as we have point boundary in game lmao? Seriously. The admin who resolved this issue gave you a bucket full of favor or should I say you just make it happen cuz Levi here seems to be your closest friend which you too advantage of to resolve your little wannabe complain. Therefore an expert or should I say experienced dogm or lgm would take the action on the basis of complete 6.11 policy as I mentioned in above reply. 

However your video doesn't covers this point 

" If a player runs into point, and tries to run out of point boundaries - He is allowed to be chased and killed however."

It sadly covers the half only. Which your admin friend took the action upon. And resolved the FC, a total misunderstanding or lack of experience. Or should I say you ass licked your friend to complete your dirty work and give you complete favor.

Hence because of his foolishness and lack of experience he should be removed as DoCI from the forums page and as well he should be given a demotion .

26 minutes ago, Robert De Blackwood said:

The admin who finds the evidence sufficient is a fool who don't know shit about points 

You're the most annoying person I've ever seen in my life. I don't know who is Levi and as I know you are not allowed to insult staff @Levi_Stax.
I've said it numeruous time and gonna say it one more time: 
-you did shoot me outside of point 
-I never ran inside the point and ran out 
-I fought Danko Lancer before you arrived 
-the evidence is clear
-it can clearly be seen how you came back to the point with the sultan
-I don't know why are you trying to get away with this and why are you lying after rulebreaking, you know this is all true yourself too
-You replied to the evidence a week after its posting 
-The case is closed, complaint got resolved, also you and your gang got what you deserved so I don't know what's the big deal for.
And I'm going to ask you kindly to stop quoting me as I don't wanna even hear about this topic anymore.

Resolved

Since Robert De Blackwood got jailed for breaking dga policy